PEW PTO's Bylaws
Click below for the current bylaws. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about them.
A new committee is forming to update the bylaws. if you're interested in joining, please email email@example.com .
We often hear...
Sorry, I don't have time to join the PTO.
We understand how hard it is to balance all the things parents need to handle, which is why we've made it easy to provide support for the PTO in other ways:
- Call-in to PTO meetings.
- Turn in your Box Tops 4 Education.
- Donate money or items for our PEW PTO fundraising events.
- Enroll your loyalty cards and add PEW to your card (Giant, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Target REDcard).
- Spread the word on the great things the PEW PTO is doing!
Why do I need to join the PEW PTO Family?
- To receive important communications
- So your opinions and voice can be heard
- To support your child's school and his/her education
- To receive free admission to select PTO sponsored events
When you join the Phyllis E. Williams PTO you become part of a team committed to supporting our students, staff, and school. Your time makes a difference to our children, and there are many ways to get involved at PEW. You can attend school-wide events, help in the classroom, become an active member in the PTO, and support fundraising efforts.
How to Get Involved?
Becoming a part of the PEW PTO is simple! Follow these three easy steps and become a part of the great things happening at PEW!
- Print and complete the Membership Form.
- Place the completed form and your dues (cash or check) in a sealed envelope marked "PEW PTO".
- Send in the envelope with your child on the next school day, take it into the front office to be placed in the PTO mailbox, or bring it to the next scheduled PTO meeting.
I'm ready To get involved!
We Need Your Help! And we appreciate your time and support!
We will advertise opportunities for PEW PTO members to volunteer both in the classroom and school-wide. Be on the lookout for requests that fit your schedule and skill set. Volunteer opportunities include room parents, fundraisers, community activism, and much much more!
Please take a moment to fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.